Thursday, September 17, 2009

Waiting...

Before I get to the nitty gritty stuff of this post, I thought I'd share my complete Mod list with everyone.

Suspension:
Tanabe GF210 Lowering Springs
Tokico D-Spec Struts

Brakes:
Stoptech 1 Piece Slotted Rotors
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads

Power:
Greddy T518Z (TD05 18G 8cm^2)
PDE Catless Downpipe
STI Catback Exhaust
SSAutochrome Top Mount Intercooler
DeastchWerkz 750cc Top Feed High Impedence Injectors
Walbro 342 255lph Fuel Pump

Now...the follow is a rant.
Whenever you do online transactions, it's never pretty.  I typically like doing local transactions, but even those could get messy.  Anyway, I found a great deal on an electonic boost control selonoid that I need.  The item is a ProDrive BCS with 3 ports for an interrupt style of controlling boost.  This particular item will help me hold higher boost for a longer period of time.  I paypalled the seller the requested amount and told him that I want the item shipped by Wednesday.  I've been sending him e-mails and PM's on NASIOC, but he only contacted me once to tell me he'll send me a tracking number ASAP.  I'm beginning to get impatient.  If I don't hear from him by Friday, I will be filing a dispute with Paypal so I can get my money back.
/rant

No comments:

Post a Comment